Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Now that SUCKS!!

I woke up this morning 20 mins before 7 like I normally do. I was groggy and laying in bed preparing myself for the day and my daily back stretches. I rolled over and grabbed the tv remote and clicked on. I think to myself, "Oh the batteries must be dead". I lifted myself out of bed and clicked the on button directly on the tv...and nothing. I then look at the plugs on the wall and make sure they are all plugged in, yep they are. So I try to turn it on again and again and NOTHING! The tv has died!!!! It was a very sad morning as I didn't know what to do with myself. I normally watch Young and The Restless in the morning and I felt all out of sync with the day.

Luckily my mom has four televisions at home so I can get one from there. In the meantime I guess I will catch up with my reading.

1 comment:

K. G. said...

The free TV lasted 4 years longer than the car it came with.