Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Photography Class Part II

I had my last photography class was last night. I think I want to take this class over again or take another class. There are some in Seattle that I think I will look into. I really enjoyed going to class, having assignments and seeing other people's pictures. It was nice to be going to a class I liked and choose not one that I had to go to.

Things I've learned:
  1. If you take a roll of film with a lens whose shutter never changes your pictures will be over exposed - see earlier post on photography class.
  2. Working with film is fun but man do I really want a digital SLR.
  3. Train stations make for some interesting photos.
  4. Still need to work on my action shots.
  5. When reminding the film need to wind counterclockwise NOT clockwise!

Here are a few pictures in my latest roll.







I'm ready to go out and have some photography expeditions. I've purchased four rolls of film, I have a new lens and knowledge.

Who wants to go on an adventure?

No comments: