My day was pretty uneventful. I showed up and ran my course and then worked on a project for work for most of the day.
(my hotel stuff was messed up but it has sense been fixed)
Anyway...I met up with my friend (my friend's cousin) and headed to dinner. I had a really awesome Tarragon Chicken salad sandwich (Katie it was delicious) that came with a bean salad that was very yummy too. Then I went and saw Hancock.
Will Smith + 4th of July weekend = hit! Oh yes it was a hit. I really liked it. I had already heard there was a twist but I wasn't ready for it. I won't give it away in case you haven't seen it. Needless to say I really liked it!
Tomorrow is another day and another adventure!
1 comment:
I bet the weather is GORGEOUS down there, I can't wait to be in Cali.
Post a Comment